The House of Prayer for All Nations is one of the oldest if not the oldest congregations in Longview. RA Long donated the materials for the original building, which was erected by an African-American congregation who held their first worship Service on Easter Sunday, 1925.
After 93 years, the building was in need of a major structural makeover. We are happy to say that Pacific Tech Construction joined with the coordinated leadership of Construction Workers Christian Fellowship (CWCF) and a number of other local businesses and volunteer’s to provide this congregation with a fully renovated facility.
Pacific Tech Construction was able to donate all of the labor to manage and install the new custom metal shake roofing system for the building. Look for a future notice to attend the dedication service and celebration event when the project is completed!
Special appreciation is given to Cal and Joe for their support, Mark Backstrom, Kris Lokey, Nate Lokey, Andrew Anderson, Grant Betts, Lewis Valdez, Lance Rafn, Lance Rafn II, Joe O’Brien, and all who were a part of this great project in our community.